What is going on here? Please someone explain.

So I meet this guy online, we chat for like 3 to 4 weeks we got along pretty well (we shared pics of each other, we liked each other, we talk about everything, we had most things in common, we got along pretty well), so then we decided to meet in person, we went out for coffee, then we had dinner, then we had this nice walk on the park, all this time he holds my hand on date or w/e you call it .. then it ended ...with a kiss..then he told me he had such a lovely evening and he thanks me..1or 2 days later he just distant and won't even starts a conversation unless I start it... and this has been going on since the first time we actually meet in person.

... I am so lost. .. oh and according to him I did not do anything wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• why are you chasing him? if you want to know how he feels ,let him initiate,if he doesn't put in the effort,dont waste your time...find someone who will

What Guys Said 1

• It must be that he has gotten busy, or lost interest.

What Girls Said 1

• It probably wasn't what he expected and he isn't feeling it. If he was then he would be talking constantly and wanting to hang out again the next chance y'all get, ect... I'm sorry :/ He said you didn't do antyhing wrong and you didn't. He probably just had the date as they normally go and then went home not feeling it.