He isn't texting me back =[

Went out with a guy, had a GREAT time, his phone was shut off. He called two days ago with new number and left I voice mail (I never check it). For some reason checked my messages yesterday and texted him asap letting him know I JUST Got his message...no answer. Texted him this afternoon and still nothing. He hasn't been on Facebook a few days and when he is, he comments/likes my stuff. But I'm still bummed he didn't reply. Could he be mad and think I ignored him? I would have totally answered had I realized it was him but didn't recognize the area code. Ugh...I'm too old to worry bout that crap. Should I text again or wait for him? I don't want to. E blowing him up and scare him off because I like him ALOT!

Finally heard back, his phone has charger port problems, if its the same phone he had before its a heap =]

Most Helpful Guy

• Double texting someone is never good, let alone triple texting. I know it sucks but a really good way to keep you women interested is to be somewhat distant sometimes/act really busy so the girl will question whether or not the guy likes her, and the thought of losing him will make her want him more. I know it's stupid, but it definitely works. He may or may not be doing that, but either way, you have messaged him, so wait for him to come to you. You're already coming off as a little desperate, so you should just chill out. From what you've told us, there's not really any reason for him to have lost interest, so it'll be fine if you're patient.

What Guys Said 5

• If a dude gets so pissed off with you after leaving a voice mail and thinking you're ignoring him, then ask yourself if that man the kind of mental and spiritual strength you look for in a man. ME thinks NO.

I think you've reached out in all the necessary ways at this point. Wait for him to contact you now If he doesn't then it's no-longer 'on' between you two.

Who knows, if he's an active single, perhaps he's dating other chicks too. MAybe he met somebody in the past few days and is busy dating her...

• Maybe he's a busy man? Maybe he's a horrible communicator? Maybe he's just slow...*shrugs* all assumptions right now. I think you texted enough...just wait for him to respond back.

Or here's a sneaky idea instead of texting even though he doesn't check fb frequently (but we know he DOES check fb)...next time he comments on your stuff on fb...respond back with something witty..."check your txts! :) call me...maybe? XD" (emoticons optional and guess the pop culture reference :P)a

• Stop texting. Call him one time and say something to the effect of "Man, sorry we've been playing phone tag and the confusion with your new number...I'm horrible at checking my messages. I had a really good time on our date and hope to see you soon."

And leave it at that. If you get him, all the better, but if you leave him a VM and he doesn't contact you. I don't think he's that into you.

• Be careful because you could be a standby chic, someone he wants to keep around just in case he needs something or someone to do. If you have already shown interest and he hasn't gotten back to you but he's on Facebook, it' s not like he's busy. Don't waste your time worrying about it and don't get caught in a situation that don't benefit you

• Move on and forget it. If he REALLY wants to contact you then he will.

What Girls Said 1