Girls: Would you spend 2 and half hours on the phone with a guy if you didn't like him after a date?

So I met this girl online and we met for our first date a few days ago. We haven't officially arranged a second date (even though she said yes to one). But, this evening I called her and before we knew it we talked for close to 2 and a half hours.

Do you think she is interested? There was no kiss after the first date. What do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• Arrange a second date. Stop waiting around and do it. Otherwise she'll lose interest and just put you in the friend zone. Now, to answer your question, no I wouldn't. If I really liked the guy and he inflicts positive vibes then yeah I'll talk for hours and hours on end but I would rather so it in person *hint*

• She has a baby shower this weekend and not sure about timing. I mentioned on the phone call about meeting again, but she mentioned the baby shower thing. She just mentioned that she should've invited me to her house for dinner (we were texting), so I'm not sure what this means

What Guys Said 0