Should I just take a risk and make plans?

Im talking to a guy and he didn't text back yesterday, so I texted him today and he said he thought he replied. Anyway I texted him back and he didn't answer... Should I just give up? Or should I randomly text him one more time and say 'hey. you're cute. we should hang out.' and see what happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't text him again.Texting him again is excessive and you are chasing this dude.Let him contact you.

What Guys Said 2

• He already knows he's cute - cute enough, in fact, to take you for granted.

He does not have the balls to tell you flat out that he is not that into you. When a guy is really into you, you'll know because you'll never hear the end of it. Guys who are 9s and 10s are (1) completely spoiled since childhood by female attention and (2) are holding out for girls who are 10s themselves.

• text him one more time. it's better than regret later

What Girls Said 4

• Stop being so desperate. Don't text him and let him come to YOU.

• Don't text him back, if he wants to hear from you he will contact you…trust me.

• Dont do it

• I agree with Arwens, don't excessive text him, it actually looks really needy and can often be an extreme turn off, I know it is for me. Let him come to you, if he doesn't let him go.