What the heck should I do?

So, there is two girls in this situation. One I dated a while back, and the second is one I am dating now. We'll call them girl 1&2. So, I've been dating girl 2 for a month or so, after being dumped by girl 1. The story behind girl one is I told her the bad news about my cancer, and five minutes later she says we should just be friends. But kow she wants me back...I like both of them a ton, but I don't know who to pick. They both know they are in this and know all the information that I am sharing. Now I just need help deciding.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl 2, no question. Even though it might have been a spur-of-the-moment break-up and she needed time to process it, breaking up is not the way to go about it. It's very reflective of their personalities, especially since I'm presuming girl 2 knew about it before she even wanted to go out with you.

Girl one made her choice. Now maybe she feels guilty or jealous. Touch luck for her. This new girl really likes you and didn't run away at bad news. She's the one who'll support you when the going gets tough, at least more so it seems than this first girl.

What Girls Said 1

• LMAO! she broke up with you after you told her you have cancer? lol! and you're confused on who to be with because?...

What Guys Said 3

• The first one dumped you because she doesn't want to deal with your health. Why is she even an option? You want to be able to depend on the person you're with.

• Definitely go with girl two. Girl one is a fool to dump you because of your health.

• Go with the one that did not dump you.