When to ask her to be my girlfriend?

I met a girl only like two weeks ago, but her and I are really hitting it off. We have only been on two dates, but we talk pretty much every day. We kissed on the first date, and we made out tonight on our second date, and we have plans to go out again tomorrow. I have also already met her parents. She has also made comments about how she wants to do other things with me that would involve us still seeing each other in the future. It's pretty obvious we are both into each other, so I am wondering how much longer I should wait until I try and make it official or introduce her to people as my girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say a month or two is a good waiting period to ask her if she'd like to be exclusive.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!