Gf dumped me last sat yet we are still textimg

My girlfriend dumped like 6 days ago because she said she didn't have feelings for me anymore, and yet were still texting each other every day. At this point I feel 100% again yea I'm still sad I got dumped but feel fine for the most part. Which kinda scares me that I seemed to bounce back so fast we dated 15 months. Is it weird we are still texting each other, some of it is about the relationship but rest is are old normal conversation s

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it could be a numerous amount of things. She could be stringing you along so she has security until something else comes her way. If she knows you're hurting she sub-consciously knows you are still in her grip and can do whatever she pleases. Another reason could be she regrets the situation and is slowly trying to reel you back in without hurting her ego. I honestly would lessen the amount of communication between you both. Throw a curve ball at her, one minute yall are texting and then all of a sudden you become short with her or don't respond right away. This will help put the ball back in your court so to speak. If you are trying to get her back that is. If you don't mind her putting you in the "friend zone" then keep talking to her. I am in the same situation except my ex hasn't really contacted me as much and it has never been about the relationship, however it has been about her finding some of my stuff and dragging out the conversation. Its been hard to do no contact but it has spared a lot of hurtful feelings and has made some slight progress in bringing her feelings/attraction back.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• If you both don't feel weird then it's not weird. She probably see you as more than a friend then a boyfriend. Keep it platonic, but move on, and ignore any of her advances if she's doing it out of jealousy. 15 months isn't fast, however long you get over it is how long you need.

• She just want to be friends with you.