My ex had sex with another girl while we were dating.

So I met my first boyfriend a little over a year ago at a concert. We talked forever until he finally asked me out in January of 2013. Then we started dating. He came to visit me February 13th. When I went to school the next day, one of my good friends came up to me and told me that this girl had had sex with him the day before he came to see me! (Me and this girl live in the same town, 4 blocks away even!) Anyway I figured "Hey he won't ever do it again because he really loves me." But no...2 weeks after we dated I was told again that they had sex again! Like 3 days after that I was diagnosed with mono. This girl was spreading rumors around his school and my school that I probably got it from him! So I would go home crying everyday for the rest of that week and then he broke up with me to be with this girl. To this day I won't talk to her (we WERE best friends) should I still be mad at her? Him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, as much as it hurts, at least you found out instead of not finding out and having it a secret while you were still dating him. As the others have said, move on from both.

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't be mad. You're just dating and he's not exclusive to you. Though, you must be happy now that he's now away from you. He's definitely not worth it.

What Girls Said 4

• He is a douchbag. And your ex friend a hussy. Life is too short to put up with that. Goodbye to both of them. KARMA girl :-)

• End it with both of them, you are better then them!

• was the guy having sex with you too?

• No because that's what he wanted...I wanted our relationship to last longer than it did but that's all that he wanted and I wasn't ready.

• End relationships with both. Let them live in misery.