Do you thing my "girlfriend" is angry?? if so what should Ido?? advice please

So there's this girl that were not going out but she knows I like her and she told me she likes me so we have this like open relationship because she says she needs some time. On Thursday I invited her to lunch and her friend came with her, we were sitting on the table and I was texting with a cousin who had asked me where I was and I said with some friends... So then I went on Facebook and saw something funny and gave then the phone so they could see it... I'm guessing I got a new message from my cousin while they had the iPhone and on iPhones when you get a message the message apears on top, the message my dumb cousin sent said you should let me meet her friends so I can FU them...they didn't say nything there but I called my girl on Thursday night and she told me she was busy in school, so I told her to call me back when she got out but never called me back, so I texted her and never responded. Next day I text her in the morning twice no luck, then called her like 10x and after called me back and says that she's busy at work when she had told me before she doesn't work on Fridays... I don't want to lose her what should I do if she's mad... I didn't say anything bad it was my cousin who sent me the message.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sounds like your cousin ruined your chances with this girl. If I was her I would have done the same thing because she's now thinking this is how you and the because talk about girls all the time and it send a very negative image of what she can expect to be said of her if she dates you. Your cousin sounds like an idiot to be honest and he didn't stop to consider the fact that this girl might be somebody you might want to be in a relationship with. Therefore her friends are important people to treat with respect. Hopefully you can rectify this but chances may be low. In the future may I suggest you not text or talk to anyone on the phone while you are meeting a girl? It send a message that they are not that important if you have to engage with others at the very moment you are trying hard to impress her.

Have your cousin meet her and apologize profusely for that comment and so he can communicate you don't behave the same way as he does. Might get her to change her mind.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her straight out. Listen girl, I don't what you mad for. I never told my cousin to say that, he chose to say that. I hope of course that you at least chastised your cousin for saying such a thing. But yea, talk to her face to face, if you are mad at that, you have no reason to be mad at me.

What Guys Said 1

• Who knows? Just gotta be straight up about it. I know lots of guys that I have ended up spending time with that strart making stupid comments like that and I end up not talking to them anymore.

If anything blows your chances with this girl it's calling her 10x. That's an ultimate clingy alarm.