is he interested?...im lost, help!!!

So this guy that I have a crush on and been liking for months now have been talking to me,well he's shy and I'm very shy too when we around each other we can't really say nothing but we always texting,I feel like he like me.i always text him so I told him why and he said because he waits for my text,and I told him why wait when Yu can just text he said good point and said he could start doing it and I said OK and since than he text me first,when I wanna go he says no not to go,he said hr likes talking to me and always complimenting me.and when he says he gonna text and don't for hours when he does he explains why and says sorry like we together and he owns me an explanation,what do you guys think.is he interested,does he like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is definitely interested. Please try and minimize texting until you two are actually in a real relationship because it hinders growth in person. I was in a text relationship with a guy that liked me and vice versa. We would text all the time, but he never asked to hang out or take me on a date, and live very close to each other. It put a strain on our relationship because of not seeing each other that much and just texting. We kissed and held hands when we saw each other but the relationship didn't progress.

• He told me he liked me last week,he said he been liking me for months now he just didn't want to get rejected.he is out of town right now and when he comes back on the weekend we're gonna hangout.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he likes you. He's just a young guy who doesn't know how to "man up" and take the lead plus as you say he is shy. It's very common among young dudes in this day and age to not "man up."

What Girls Said 1

• He seems interested yes, but if you want to take it further, minimize texting and go on a real date. Even start with a phone call if you're both so shy, it's more direct and personal than texting.

• that's great. I hope it goes well :)