Would you date a girl who can squat more than you?

Ladies can chime in too. Would you date a guy who you could out squat ?

Examples link

link

But girls what are you squatting ? ? ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel really emasculated and I don't find very muscular girls that attractive so I would have to have strong feelings for the girl in order to date.

Right now it wouldn't take too much to squat more than me because I've had a little break from working out, maybe 220lbs is enough maybe even less, but when I start working out again it'll take much more.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I would

But you're asking people on the wrong site. This site seems to be filled with a bunch of out of shape folks who prefer the out of shape look on their partners. heart disease and diabetes ftw

• yes. Stuff like that doesn't really matter to me.

• sure why not

What Guys Said 9

• Sometimes a guy can't squat as well but he can pinch-off a much bigger steamer so it all evens out.

• the first girl looks butch but the 2nd is pretty hot. I can't squat at all lol I do body weight squats that's enough for me. but iam sure if I had a pro squatter girlfriend she could teach me the ways. sex would be amazing

• That question never seems to come up in my conversations with girls...

• I feel emasculated just watching them, so no, I don't think it would work out.

I'll just have to keep on increasing my squat until its not an issue anymore ;)

• Yes ,of course.

• I would never date the first girl with the penis but the second girl has a hot body and I would be OK with that. I can squat about 340 so it would take a monster of a girl to do more than me.

• Yeah, I would.

If your self worth depends on how much weight you exercise with, then you aren't much of a man anyway.

• I agree with that. Although it would be sort of embarrassing for a wife/girlfriend to be physically stronger then you. I guess that is my biased though.

• I suppose so. I wouldn't think anything of it because I don't really get those traditional notions of men supposed to do this or that and not be out-done by a woman.

• I don't care how much a girl can squat as long as she is proportional to the rest of her body and slim.

The first girl is too big for my taste but the second girl is gorgeous

• was waiting for her to shout "hulk smash!" with the weight

• She could probably kick through a car door...

• Honestly, I doubt it. squats are an isolation type exercise. It doesn't give someone functional true strength. She ll be able to lift in those movements but she couldn't f*** with that weight in real terms

• That comment makes no sense... Of course a squat is NOT an isolated movement it is a compound movement and does correlate to overall strength.

An isolated movement would be... Preacher curls or Leg Curl machine which do not correlate to overall strength.