Would you ever date somebody that was socially awkward?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. Usually socially awkward are somewhat smart. They just lack social skills. I can deal with that.

What Girls Said 9

• Would you ever date somebody that was socially awkward?

No as I'm heterosexual and I that means for me dating a socially awkward guy and I find most of those guys to be bitter, resentful, or misogynistic about gals.

• The hell? You make it sound like there are no socially awkward guys who are straight.

• @Yellowsmurf

I didn't state, suggest, or imply anything about sexual orientations so how do I make it sound like there are no socially awkward guys who are straight? o.O

• @MyNameIsJonas

Egh no you project that I absolutely despise/detest all males because you get butthurt by my answers since I'm not always praising guys and excusing any and all of their behaviors.

• I don't think so. I'm pretty outgoing and fun, and I prefer to be around people who can be silly and have fun with me. Socially awkward people tend to make things, well, awkward.

• Hmmm...no.Not really my style.That would just mean I would have to babysit him in social gatherings and not actually ENJOY myself.So no,I wouldn't appreciate the burden of having to tend to him in every situation.Been there,done that...next.

• I would and I have. It doesn't bother me because I'm not very social, myself.

• Yupp. I'm socially awkward, myself.

• No, I couldn't date someone who didn't have people skills.

• ya I would

• i'm socially awkward. I hope someone would date me

• Of course, and I have before.

Psh, I'm pretty socially awkward myself, haha!

What Guys Said 10

• If she is mildly socially awkward, maybe. Anything more than that, absolutely not. I'm just sick of dealing with people like that at this point in time.

• I can be socially awkward so sure! haha

• Yep. Weird is most of the time genuine. I like that.

• yes I would

• yep

• It's the kind I prefer.

• hell no

• Yes and I have. It is not a big deal.

• I would. Some people are just slow to be socialize.

• Socially awkward means that they are who they are.