How does one meet guys to date if you think that you may be gay? Like to test the waters? Monogamously.

Please answer my question. I'm very lost. I need some help peeps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, what exactly are you looking to explore?

Spending time with a gay guy.. doing activities together?

Or, the actual sexual mechanics of it? and if your mind and body will shy away at the last minute?

Either way, possibly the best way to start would be with some sorta online classifieds...

craigslist, kajiji.. or something like it where you live.

Look for friends or "buddies" to hang with and try it out.. or look for "gay" community events...

• I think just hanging around certain ones who are like me maybe.. Yeah it's also to test if I'm not really into it or not.

What Girls Said 5

• Go to a city where there is a large population of homosexuals. Hit the coffee shops, gay bars, book stores, theater etc. Do whatever you like and maybe you'll run into one you'd be interested in.

• My friend met his boyfriend while volunteering at the Gay & Lesbian Center.

• Gay and lesbian center? You mean like a support group?

• Im surprised such a place exists in Texas. They have always had a reputation for Queer Bashing.

• Silly stereotype.

Yes, small towns probably have issues with that. But come on, we progress like the rest of the country.

• You might want to try gay dating sites but be sure to tell them you're experimenting and not sure of your sexuality. You will never know until you make a step forward. I do know there are some guys on the down low but I don't know how they meet each other, it's kinda secretive.

Or you could try speaking to an open flamboyant gay guy.those types often have "straight" men go after them and generally won't tell unless you screw them over

• You should sit and a bar and order something to drink. If the guy next to you orders a beer, he's a queer. There you go. "Test the waters"

• LOL how does that show that he's gay?

• lmao! I actually don't drink at all. What does that tell you about me?

• I'm not sure where you live... but where I live the only guys who don't drink beer at all are the "queers"

• Go to a gay bar

• I don't like those kinds of guys because most of them are either too forward or not my type physically. I'm a slow person by nature.

• So true! Gay guys at bars are looking to get laid (I hear). Man Idk. Try online dating sites?

• That makes me feel like I'm taking it too seriously lol

What Guys Said 1

• Just talk to guys.