Ladies, would you ever date a brown skinned man?

Ok, this question is for ladies. I have seen lots of women from all over the world say that they will only date white skinned or dark skinned men, but never brown skinned men. They are of the opinion that brown skin is an instant turn off for them. So I just wanted to know. Suppose you get the opportunity to date a man who is polite, kind, respects women etc but has brown skin, would you consider dating him? Or would you never consider him just because of his brown skin, even if he has loads of other positive traits about him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would date him.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. I'm not racist. I'm attracted to facial features and their personality, not their skin ahah!

• Brown as in Arabs or Latinos? If that's the case, that's actually kind of a turn on. I like this kind of an exotic appearance.

• Yeah iam dateing a brown skined man and its a big turn on for me don't no why its kinda hot :-p

• Typically when they say dark it means any shade of brown.

• my celebrity crush is Enrique Iglesias,

and he's browned skinned.

What Guys Said 0