Should I text him again?

Me and a guy went out on 2 dates and I saw him casually between the first and second dates, we didn't have sex but some other stuff happened. We talked all the time, and he kissed me at the end of the second date. After the second date I text him saying thanks for a great time, and he didn't reply for a few days, than he became distant in his texts and took half days/day to reply but was always apologetic saying he was busy. We had a short convo a week ago, but he never replied to my question, and the texting stop.

I do like this guy, but I didn't text again because I didn't want to come across as needy/desperate/clingy and I was bored of initiating the texts. However, I loved talking to him, I know it's only been a week but I want to start things up again- do you think it's worth my time and energy initiating contact again?

What Guys Said 1

• You should text him again. Perhaps, he's just waiting for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Take a hint, sweetheart. He doesn't want to go out with you again. He's never too busy to answer the girl he likes. So, get over it or try to play a little hard to get. Maybe he'll want you then.