Why do guys have to earn dating and relationships, and sex, more than girls do, why are girls more entitled

Because guys have to be extremely comfortable and content, secure with themselves but girls don't have to, guys have to earn it by realizing they don't need a girlfriend to validate their existence, since they have to do the pursuing and initiating, it's more like guys are the ones that have to earn a date and relationship, sex, and they have to do it in a comfortable, strong, dominant, take charge type of way, meanwhile girls always or usually get to have the final say before a date, relationship or sex happens, so that's why I like to feel girls don't have to earn this but guys do

And a girl can have little or nothing going for her in her life and still be able to attract guys, but almost never the other way around, and guys are never given any sympathy in life for struggles but girls are, and girls do not have to take responsibility for anything but guys do, overall, responsibility is expected more of guys than girls in life
"No bro, it isn't. And I don't want to be a**** but seriously this is like the eleventh thread you've complained in.

F*cking grow a pair. Seriously, man up. You need to have a spine, NO ONE respects a door mat, and you'll NEVER get a relationship without respect. Realize that YOU are in control of your own destiny and women don't OWE you sh*t, not a relationship, a bj, love, respect, sympathy, NONE of it."

You gotta EARN it. EARN it by realising that you don't NEED to have a chick to validate your existance, realize that people try to help you all the time, but your LAZY ass ALWAYS blames society instead of taking initiative and making yourself more attractive the opposite sex. ADAPT! Don't cry about women not wanting you, find out what they want and use that to make yourself more attractive."

I hate personal responsibility with a huge passion
Feel like violently exploding

Most Helpful Guy

• well women are the choosers, so I guess in their eyes we have to show them that they're worthy of our time just so they can "choose" to be with us. to be honest with me its all stupidity, and they're the same ones that want to be treated equal..such a shame

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are dominant and are the ones who take care of the girl. Life isn't fair, and it's the girl's and guy's job to take care of one another and to understand each other. I don't think that one gender is getting the short end of the stick. Compromising is the number one thing, and also guys don't always have to be extremely comfortable/content/secure with themselves. They can't always be strong to impress a girl or whatever. Girls just show emotions more than guys do and they are more sensitive than guys are. Girls don't always get the final say either, it's all about negotiating with one another on things. We all have responsibilities and I feel that is equal for both genders.

• Why do girls expect guys to take care of them? Do we have to be like your daddy?

• oh no! Girls can take control too; not all girls are like that you know.

Some girls like to be dominant, some don't. Usually when girls want guys to lead it's because they are insecure with themselves and just want to make sure the guy is on the same page as they are. Some girls are afraid to take risks. BUT there are girls out there who lead so don't freak out over it.

• yeah but they are rare

• Because that's just how it is

• Men have to earn sex more, that's true . But women have to work REALLY hard to get and keep relationships. It isn't fair, no, but that's life.

• That's because most women work on destroying a relationship before it starts. lol Women like to try and see if they can get what they want out of a man in the beginning, if she can walk all over him or if he has a backbone, if he measures up to her ideals for a man, how long he'll wait to have sex, how much she can get away with, etc. So most men say f*** this I'm out after a while.

• @update - that speaks volumes to your maturity level :-\

I'm sorry you hate it, but that doesn't make it go away. We all have to live life, you're not the exception.

• yeah well it also goes to the fact that guys are expected to be more socially independent than girls are

What Guys Said 5

• Relationships are two sided. If you're bargaining to create a relationship, the other person has to agree. It's pretty simple really. It doesn't mean you don't have any say in the entire thing, it just really depends on how much they want it, and how much you want it.

• Because men are the dominant gender in everything so they have to do everything themselves, and because of high testosterone/hormones they want sex and girls have this amazing thing and they want to try it because nature made them to do so. That's why...

• Tell me about it

• Pisses me off

• That's not true. That's just a mindset spread the media, and guys easily fall for it.