Do I wait for her to text me or do I text her?

Okay so I text this shorty I told her here's my number text me if your interested and goodnight talk to you tomorrow, so she gave me Her number and said goodnight, do I text her or just wait and see if she comes around.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• She's not going to "come around". Text her.

• me as a girl, I go by the 2 text rule. Text them once. and then twice. and if they don't answer. forget about it. but I liked for a guy to text me.

What Guys Said 2

• You should really text her.

• i'm a guy so I can't give you a girls perspective on this, but...first off, don't call girls "shorty". say "i was texting this girl and..." have more respect for girls than to refer to them as "shorty". you'll get much more respect and go further with them. but my perspective, if your into the girl.. go for her, make a move. girls respect that.

• I respect that I Mean I respect women its just natural to Me I comw From he north so I'm kinda use to it already.