I like this guy I just met but he isn't responding to any of my text messages

I met this guy not that long ago and I didn't realize I like him until now, he just works where I live at, he's not from here so he travels a lot, we went out for drinks when we first met and he was alright, but I didn't know if I was ready for a relationship yet or if he was my type because we didn't have anything in common, I may have lost my chance with him because after he dropped me off he told me he could stay with me if I wanted him to and we didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to and I told him I couldn't and I had to go home, he left because I fell asleep and I called him when I woke up and he actually came back and it was 2 in the morning, I told him I had to leave and asked him why he came back, he didn't say anything and said I'll talk to you later, he texted me 4 days later and I ignored him, that was almost 2 weeks ago and I texted him today and said hey to him first, no answer and I texted him again and told him I was sorry and I had been busy but he still didn't answer, I didn't say anything else to him after that, I want to tell him I like him but I don't want to run him off, I know he's seeing my text messages and he's just ignoring them, with his job he doesn't work if it's raining and it's been raining here the past 3 days, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• stop playing games. why would you ignore him? to show some payback? I honestly hate when girls do this, it makes me pretty mad...be more genuine with him. if you want to talk to him text him. if you feel this way, tell him. sorry for the rough answer but that's my opinion

What Guys Said 3

• hes not into you.

• It seems that he's just not that into you.

• NOT INTERESTED ! Damn . I hope your not the one that's texting me .

What Girls Said 1

• It seems he lost interest.