Guys do you think its weird to go hiking on a first date?

I just met a guy a few weeks ago and he wants to hangout. But I was thinking about suggesting to go hiking. Do you think that's weird? just because the typical first dates are like movies and dress up nice and looking good

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely a great idea. An activity is always better than "coffee" or "dinner." Because it seems like less of an interview, it takes pressure off of the both of you..

• Personally I wouldn't suggest it to a girl, but if a girl suggested it to me, I'd definitely be down for it, and no I wouldn't think it was weird.

• sounds fun , both of you will be talking and there will be no distractions just the two of you so you will get to know him better and know things about him .

but make sure he is into sports and he likes walking and exercising cause some people just don't like it

• Nope. I think it sounds very fun

What Girls Said 1

• no no no. before my boyfriend and I became a couple our first few 'dates' were hiking and just doing stuff outside together; it's fun and it's good alone time for you to get to know each other, romantic.