Guys do you think its weird to go hiking on a first date?

I just met a guy a few weeks ago and he wants to hangout. But I was thinking about suggesting to go hiking. Do you think that's weird? just because the typical first dates are like movies and dress up nice and looking good

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely a great idea. An activity is always better than "coffee" or "dinner." Because it seems like less of an interview, it takes pressure off of the both of you..

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I wouldn't suggest it to a girl, but if a girl suggested it to me, I'd definitely be down for it, and no I wouldn't think it was weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds fun , both of you will be talking and there will be no distractions just the two of you so you will get to know him better and know things about him .

but make sure he is into sports and he likes walking and exercising cause some people just don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I think it sounds very fun

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• no no no. before my boyfriend and I became a couple our first few 'dates' were hiking and just doing stuff outside together; it's fun and it's good alone time for you to get to know each other, romantic.

0|0
    0|1