Why would a guy contact you but disappear again?

I went on a date with a guy and he text me the same day after our date, however, he's disappeared all over again. What would he do this?

I cut the conversation early during our text because I was going to sleep early and he knew that, but I haven't heard from him since. Does he think I don't like him or did he just lose interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait and see if he will text you again.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably isn't interested. I can understand if he didn't text you the time during your schedule but if he didn't bother to text you within seven days then yeah Id say forget about the guy. He's not interested. He should have texted you around the time you are available since I'm sure you let him know when you are available. A smart guy and a guy very much interested in you would have thought to ask when a good time to text you would be.

• It seems that he lose interest or it's still best to text him again because it might be that he's just busy.

What Girls Said 1

• Try texting him. If he ignores you, THEN I'd say there's something going on. But he may just not want to text you because he doesn't want to bug you or something.