No text after 5th date? Why?

So I've been on 5 dates with this guy (1 date per week) but we see each other nearly every other day since we work together but lately we haven't been working together so seeing each other less at work. He asked me out on 4 of the dates and they were amazing! - quite a bit of texting between the dates as well (especially after the second date). He initiates half the texts and I intitiate the other half so its all good. Anyway, I decided to take initiative and ask him out on our 5th date since the rest of them have been good. We had an amazing time and spent nearly 10 hours together! He told me he had fun and I agreed...he even suggested future dates. During our dates he has been very affectionate but moving VERY slowly (we didn't kiss until the 3rd date)...but I am responsive (i.e., I initiate hand holding as well and kissing etc.). Anyway, my concern is that he did not text me after our 5th date which was on Friday...he didn't text me over the weekend and when I texted him today (Monday) asking him how his day was he said it was boring cause he was stuck inside working on a sunny day. He did not bother to ask about my day or carry on the conversation like he usually does...

Is he losing interest in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he had a hell of a weekend, I wouldn't look too far into it - just take a step back and let him recoup the remains of his dignity. He knows he had fun with you and knows that you are interested in him; trying to judge whether right now or in two seconds this guy is gonna snap out of his crap is gonna drive you insane. Leave it up to him and chill - go spend your time with ladies after work. The last thing you want to do is drive your energy into someone who is unstable emotionally, this gives you a great time to just sit back and see if he can balance the load. No need to "rush" like this is the last time you'll talk to him, or the last time you have a chance at being with him. Just sit back, and enjoy the ride.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 2

• He may not be losing interest. He may just be busy. Remember, humans do what they want to do. If he wanted to text you, he would. For whatever reason, he hasn't. Maybe he's busy, maybe he feels things are moving to fast. Who knows. Perhaps you should ask him and let him know how you feel.

• It's possible that he's just busy or is having a bad weekend. Though, it's still not acceptable for him not to make conversation with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Its possible he is BUSY,or has other things on his mind.If you really want to know what's happening,DON'T text him again.If he doesn't bother to see or be concerned if you're alive,then you will get a proper answer.

• Sounds like he may be losing interest or he's just taking it REALLY slow.