I like him, but I don't know what to talk about when we hang out!!

Ok so I've been talking to this guy a little over 2 months now through text and calls AND we ONLY gone out on 3 dates. All 3 dates went well, specially the first one because we were both very talkative. BUT ever since I became more interested in him I get so shy around him and I can't seem to find anything to talk about with him. And sometimes he starts the conversation but I get so shy and ended quick and then we stay quiet. It feels so awkward when we're quiet, and meanwhile I'm working my mind like crazy trying to find a topic to talk about but nothing comes out of my mouth. I don't want to bore him.

What are some good topics to talk about? How do I start a conversation with him? Guys what type of conversations do you enjoy having with a girl? Ladies what topics seem to work for you to keep the date fun and interesting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Look around you. What are the good things you see around. Those are good conversation topics.

Ask what he does when he's alone, when it's rainy day, when the family is in his house, and lots of others.

What Guys Said 2

• News, politics, school, life, goals, trips you have taken or want to take, places you've been, are all good topics.

• Maybe ask him about work, or family. Where would he go for a great holiday. If he has kids ask about them.

What Girls Said 4

• I find talking about sports always keeps things interesting, since I follow my city's teams and usually the guy does too. If that doesn't work, you could try talking about places you've been to or would like to go to; mention items on your bucket list, i.e. skydiving, swimming with sharks, or writing a novel; or just ask him questions about himself. Remember that most people love to talk about themselves.

• Thanks, I think I'll try the second one.. Since he's not big on sports.. Thanks!

• Ask him if he wants to play "the question game".

It's a great way to keep a conversation going AND get to know him better at the same time.

You take it in turns to ask each other questions, and you have to answer truthfully. Don't start with REALLY personal questions, you can get a bit more personal as you go along.

• I would say to see if he has a hobby, or do teach him one, you can do together, like getting to know one another better,

Ask about his friends and things he wants to do, where he thinks he will be in 10 years, so you have an idea. Try to let him meet your friends and family and get to know them. Show him something that interests you.

• Ask him about his family, school, work.