Should I say it,or is it too early?

Me and this guy that I really like have been texting a lot and he finally admited that he been liking me for a while now so we are taking it slow,talking everyday.he is out of town right now visiting his sibling but when he comes back this weekend we are gonna start hanging out.so my question is since we both like each other should I start calling him baby when we text or is it too early?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• probably a little early but you know him better than we do. I think a pet name is good but baby might be coming on too strong.

• It's too early. Perhaps, "dear" will do at the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• If you haven't had a proper date that's face to face, then I think you should wait a bit before assigning terms of endearment.

However, if you use the word in a fun, light way, then I think it's fine. It's just a small, flirty thing.

• I'd hold off. Terms of endearment are meant for people you actually have a relationship with. You guys are just starting to get to know each other, it would be a bit odd.