Should I buy her a drink?

I'm meeting up with an old female friend that I haven't seen in years. We're meeting to grab some drinks and catch up. Even though I'm going into this meeting with the mentality of simply reconnecting with an old friend, she is definitely dating material. We're both single, she's really fun and cute. Should I buy her a drink? It's not a date and I don't want to make her uncomfortable by treating the meeting as a date. Would it be awkward to do this?

Thanks for the responses! More input would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be a man, you buy the drinks even out of good manners. If you feel an attraction to her, tell her you'd like to see her again at the end of the meetup and then call and ask her out.

• Definitely the way I was leaning, I just didn't want to make her think I was treating it like a date. Thanks for the input.

What Girls Said 1

• Buy her the drink.

• Thank you for the response.

What Guys Said 2

• I say DO NOT - You're just old friends, and if it's not a date - make her pay her share.

I repeat -

DO NOT

DO NOT

DO NOT buy her a drink.

• Yes, buy her a drink. It's not awkward at all.