Ice cream for first date?

Crush wants me to take her to have ice cream. Can I read anything into ice cream as a choice, other than it is obviously sunny and warm right now? what I mean is, Is ice cream an intimate choice for first date - if you call it a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love getting ice cream for a date. :) It doesn't necessarily mean anything, other than I like you and I like ice cream.

What Girls Said 6

• I believe is not a bad idea as a first date . I took my boyfriend to eat ice cream as a second date. on our first date we went to new York.i suggest a place where there a interesting thins and people to watch something fun .. maybe bowling is the best but not to the movies because you will be watching the movie and not communicating

• Woot you took your boyfriend to eat ice cream on the second date? This sounds promising :-) I'm not going in with any expecations though.

• I would love that

• That's a nice idea

• That's a good idea

• No its just a casual first date. She must like ice cream.

• oooo goodie! extra sprinkles please! Sounds like a great idea, especially around this time of year. Is ice cream an intimate choice? hmmm it depends when I think of iceream I think of kids, but on the other hand I think of 2 adults in love sharing a huge sundae ectt... or getting more xxx rated and pretending the icecream is the others...

What Guys Said 3

• It's not exactly on a par with lying nude on a beach together and feeding each other grapes. But on the other hand, compared to going to the laundry department at the local nursing home and licking the soiled undergarments of Alzeimers patients, its the epitome of eroticism.

• Longest relationship I ever had - our first date we went for ice cream ;)

• It's not a date. It's just hanging out together.