What are ways to kiss a guy shorter than you?

So I really want to kiss this guy who is kinda my boyfriend but not exactly. He has gone in for a kiss like 3 times now but I keep saying no when deep down I really really want to. The only thing is I'm 5'8 and some and he is like 5'3 and some maybe 5'4. I don't want to embarrass him by him seeing me bend over. Everyday I seem to have the chance to kiss him and want to more everyday. PLEASE HELP (guys what would you be comfortable with)

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try to bend your knee's sightly and arch your back so that your mouth is at a closer level to his. Also, try to wear low rising shoes with no heels such as sandals, that way his shoes will give him an extra height benefit.

Hope I've helped.

MashDown5.

What Guys Said 2

• Sit down?

Lay down on a bed?

Idk who stands up kissing, probably people who fancy movies a lot.

• You should lean down.

What Girls Said 2

• Do it without being obvious, you have to get somewhere that you can be a bit lower than he is . walk down a flight of stairs and go ahead of him and stop on the landing and turn and kiss him as he is one step higher, or you sit back on a stool or the edge of a couch and pull him to you.

• Casually get him to stand on the curb while you're on the road, that'll even it out :)