Do guys enjoy cuddling?

Do guys secretly like cuddling? Or do they just not mind it?

I mean, if your girl wanted to just cuddle in her bed, would you be bored?

Are guys just tolerating it because they know their girlfriends like it, or do they secretly enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm quite an odd guy, but I know for sure that if it's with the right girl in the right situation, I love cuddling and would do it for hours. Cuddles are one of the best things on this Earth!

What Guys Said 6

• I love it but sometimes I feel like girls don't.

• How so? Just like, sometimes girls are in Non cuddly mood, or some girls don't like it?

• I guess it's more about how I'm never in situations where cuddling is a possibility. And its not like girls say "wanna cuddle?"

• Yeah true. Its more of a in the moment thing.

• I love cuddling so much! I cuddle with my girlfriend all the time

• Why would it be a secret if we enjoyed it?

That is such an odd question. I'm not sure I can understand the sort of brain that would come up with that question.

We enjoy sex, right? We make no secret of the fact. We enjoy Xbox or playing with friends, and hate shopping for shoes. Whatever your particular stereotype, run with it.

What could possibly be gained by liking something and keeping it a secret?

I can only imagine you ask something like this, because there is actually something in your life which you enjoy, but are unwilling to tell people that you enjoy.

Because you're crazy, maybe.

• What? I just...I don't even... What?

This answer is like...I don't even know what to make of this.

...Thanks for the input? I guess?

• We really do enjoy cuddling.

• If I care about her, yes.

• I'd like it but I've never done it

What Girls Said 5

• idk any guys who don't want it more than their gfs.

if its important to you. don't date guys who you think are uncomfortable with it.

its not a guy thing to not have close physical contact. just a type of person. avoid them.

• Yes as long as the hair isn't in their face I hink they enjoy it, or so the last 2 guys I was with told me.

• as long as your hair stays out of his face then yes ahah.

• My boyfriend loves to cuddle! If I am not cuddling with him he gets upset :P

When I am laying on the couch and he is laying on the other couch, he asks me to come cuddle. He loves it!

Some guys do love to cuddle!

• I think it really depends on the person. My boyfriend loves it but my ex hated it.