Haunted by dating mistakes

One of my biggest dating regrets is not taking action early on and worked harder to turn our dating and hang outs into something more: a relationship. This girl was beautiful and I was crazy about her for a very long time. She seemed to know I liked her and she gave me a chance with 3 dates. Cut a long story short, at the end of the third date, I hinted fooling around after I walked her home (as a joke, sort of). But that pissed her off turned her off. I never apologized for that jackass move. Nevertheless I tried to set up another date and she kept coming up with an excuse or not returning my calls or texts.

I know I should look on this as a learning experience, but I am still crazy about her. I want to have another chance with her. Why can't I let it go?

What Girls Said 1

• It must be that you really regret it.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that you're deeply attracted to her. You should really consider going out with another girl. It's hopeless with the one you're seeing now.