I blamed him for something he didn't do!!

Ive been seeing this guy and well I said goodnight to him one night and the next thing I know I'm getting a text from another number that I don't know. They sound just like him when he's texting me. I proceed to get on whitepages and look up the phone number it comes up twice in the guy I'm seeing name. The nest day I call him out on it and he denies it and I'm not fully satisfied so I sit on it for the day the next day I tell him I found and I proceed to accuse him again and he tells me he didn't do it, he gets really upset with me and won't talk about it with me. Later that night I check whitepages again and its a completely different name I feel like a complete jerk, we have only been seeing each other for 9 months this is the first big fight we have had, I like him a lot and I think he's the one I just hope he can forgive me. I told him I was the one to blame and that I owe him a big apology but even that wasn't enough! Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• You made one of the most common mistakes for a girl to make - you started hurling accusations at the guy, and it turns out you were wrong.

Lots of girls do this. A lot of those, never admit they were wrong. They invent additions to the story to "prove" they were in the right all along... It's sad, really.

You've apologized and told him you were wrong. That's all you can do for now. He needs space to let the rage subside, and re-evaluate where you both stand. Because in his mind, there was a certain element of trust which he assumed existed in your relationship, and as it turns out he was wrong about that. He needs time to process this information.

• what is the purpose of blaming her sex, when you know fully this is something that happens when people jump to conclusions. men are perfectly capable of doing that.

theres nothing you said here that required segregating sexes.

someone recently screw you over?

• She's blaming him because he's a man...and we're supposedly always "wrong". Women can almost, keyword ALMOST never admit when they're wrong. If she can admit she's wrong, she shouldn't have blamed him, and she owes him an apology. I don't get the point of this question though...there's no question at all

• This isn't a question, but the QA is asking for help. Also, although some women won't admit they're wrong, men also sometimes can't admit when they're wrong. For some men, they can't let go of their pride.

What Guys Said 10

• Apologies and move on ! it does happen a lot I have done it my girlfriend does it a lot usually she lets it go after a bit and I can usually tell when she is on a rampage lol relationships take work and you two have to grow together where you two trust each other! your not there now but you acknowledged you were wrong and you apologized so move forward! you can't change the past but you can influence your future! f your wondering about something bring it up to him with out the accusing attitude and it should go over a lot better! and if he answers take it as the truth(unless of course you catch him in another girl and he says he didn't mess around)

• There is nothing you can do but keep apologizing, because false accusations are something that nobody likes. People get angry when they get falsely accused. Learn to control your temper, so that this never happens again.

Don't say "I'm the one to blame". By saying "blame", it makes it sound like he should be blaming you or something. Say "It's my fault" so that you don't include him in your apology. Don't say "I owe you a big apology", because by saying it this way, you're not actually apologizing. You're just telling him what you have to do instead of actually doing it. Just say "I'm really sorry". Also, it takes time for anger to disappate.

• hey you apologized right? well just give him time trust is like glass though once you break it no matter hoow much glue you use it's still got cracks, just give him time if you apologized then he should realize how lucky he is to have a woman who will admit she was wrong. but just step back & make sure that you learn from this. have more trust in him next time if there is

• This doesn't deal with sex, but deals with ignorance.

You should have took his word, and later when you find out that it was him. Then you would be playing the role that he's playing.

Trust issues leads to negligence.

• Happens to everyone -

text him that you are a real Roseanne Roseannadanna and you left off the end of your rants ... which was ... "nevermind!"

link

• "I blamed him for something he didn't do! "

What else is new? You apologized, but you got to give him something he likes from you, maybe a special meal. Have you tried "I'm sorry" sex?

• Just forget it. Some people can forget about things while others can't. Maybe you will find someone else if he doesn't forget it.

• Sounds like a typical woman mistake lol.

• Not everyone is prefect. I apologize some girls I'm friends over a simpliest things

• Your over thinkin it. He will forgive you

What Girls Said 2

• Just apologize. It was an honest mistake, because some people do really messed up things, though I sympathize with him. If he doesn't get over it, move on.

• if he's that quick to turn off you and you're that quick to suspicion. I doubt he's the one

anyways you apologizes. he can't expect you to grovel.

hes being a bit of a baby. but in any case leave him alone.

if you guys come back together try communicating more patiently next time. if not then he wasn't that great in the first place. move on.

• to be angry is fine discuss it. move on. there's no reason to pout and give her the silent treatment. unless he's told her he's leaving.

of course its all very ambiguous. I don't know what she refers to when she says it isn't enough. I assume he's ignoring her, or continuing to pout over it.

even if someone wrongs you there's no excuse to act without dignity and honesty.

whats done is done. he expresses his disapproval moves on. or he leaves her. there's no room for inbetween passive aggressiv behavior.

• It's not like she accused him of something horrible. She just thought he was the mystery texter, who, as far as we know, wasn't vulgar or harassing her. Geez.

• I would say that she should not move on, because she's the one that made the mistake. You can't make someone angry, and then forget about it, because then they feel unappreciated, hurt, and resentful.