I don't what to call that

Well while my boyfriend is ignoring me. I've been talking to my best friend. His really funny,caring. He makes me laugh whenever I feel down. And he knows that I have a boyfriend and what we've been going through. And yesterday night he told me that he really likes me and would love to take me on a date. And I don't wanna mess thing up between me, him and my boyfriend. what do I do? I mean I kinda like him but I love my boyfriend. What do I tell him? Do I go on a date with him or do say no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you have to at least try to fix things for you and your boyfriend, but tell him also to stay open to the possibility that you may date him if things don't go over with your man, that way you won't completely loose the possibility of losing him too if things don't go as planned.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go to the date. Stick to your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think you know that you shouldn't go on a date with this guy. You need to tell him that. Also if you love your current boyfriend that much you need to inform this guy of how much you love him and that you don't want him to interfere with your lovelife