Guys: would you date a fat ugly girl?

i am 16 year old gril that gets made fun of because of my weight and they say I am ugly. I have a great personality I love to have fun and is super nice if that helps any

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that :( If people are making fun of you, you should stand up for yourself or tell a teacher or something.

I'm going to be totally honest and tell you that I don't find overweight girls attractive. BUT some guys do. I don't mean to be harsh but it may be easier for you to go for overweight guys.

However, the best thing you could do is actually to diet and exercise your way to a normal weight. Remember: weight isn't just a comstic issue; it's a health issue. Good luck!

• yeah like our teachers do anything they make thinggs worse for

us they don't do anything but tell them we told on them. But thanks

aleast your being nice about it and I understand why you don't findd us attractive

because I don't even find my self attractive but thaanks

• i do have a great personaliy but all the guys at my school go for the pretty skkinny chicks who are always making my life worse to live and I would love to be them but to much things gave happen in high schoolbto much things said and its no use to try now.

• Well at least you almost done with high school. You don't want to be one of those people who peak in high school anyway. And some guys actually do like bigger girls. My friends always called me a cubby chaser, but guys are d***s. Be patient and rise above the petty high school drama. I know that's easier said then done but hang in there.

What Guys Said 5

• be your self stand up for your self sweetie a lot of people like different body types, I have friends that are skinny that are dating or married to girls that are overweight my guy friends are ripped they look like body builders I personally like short girls that have nice hips and butt can't be too skinny I feel like I am hugging the air when I hug one of my friends, the thing you gotta do is be your self and if you concerned about your weight then work on it ! I stay on the adkins diet, I was about 5ft tall when I was 12 or 13 and weighed 230lbs I got into exercise and dieting (finally found one I liked) and it worked I lost 50 lbs in about three months and I had fun doing it I go ballroom dancing twice a week and I lose more weight that way than I ever did in the gym. your young and there are plenty of good guys out there you got to look for the right one though! don't waste your time f you aren't enjoying it! good luck!

• i don't think losing weight will help in my case I have a lot things being told about me annd everything gets taken litteraly in my school and I haten it

• well I know they are the people your around and your friends or people you seek approval from but do you really want to date someone that is mean to you and tells you terrible things about yourself? I have been told once or twice that if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all. these people are out there to say things and hurt anyone in there path mostly because they are empty inside and they want everyone else to feel just as bad as they do. live love life have fun!

• not really but I rather have that then no one at all if havw them then I know some at least has insterset in me and I know that someones there for me

• I would not date a fat & ugly woman. I might date a fat woman. I might date an ugly woman. You cannot be both.

By the way I cannot believe the people here still work their hardest to boost self e-steem.

• why not both

• handling two statuses is too much. Both are fixable using knowledge and effort for the most part since you're probably not really fat/ugly as you're probably not a burn victim / need to cut out a wall to move you but still both would be hard to solve simultaneously and cause backsliding on either issue

• no I'm not being a jerk or anything but I don't do that some of my friends will tho

• I'm sure you're not ugly. If anyone says that then they are shallow idiots.

• No, I wouldn't date that girl, honestly.

What Girls Said 4

• I personally am not attracted to grills and would never think of dating one. Sure I would use them to bbq my steak, but I find grills to be very unresponsive whenever I try to make advances at them. Even if it was an extremely attractive grill, I just don't think it would work out between us.

• link

link

link

link

No to be mean but here are some perfect examples. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• just focus on your good qualities!

• Not only is this girl fat...but she is ugly too? um