Does he like me?!?!?!?

So we just became friends like 2 weeks ago, and we really started talking in class. after school he texted my friend and asked if he could get my number. he started texting me everyday for about a week, but barely texted me yesterday and didn't text me today. he keeps asking me if I like my guy best friend, and stuff.. and I tell him no but he doesn't believe it. at first he was making moves on me, but he kind of started slowing things down. did I give him the wrong impression? does he like me or what? should I text him first or not?

What Guys Said 2

• Its hard to tell. Don't text him first, if he cares about you he will text first. If not, move on, and if you do text first and he doesn't text back, you will feel horrible inside.

Be patient, and if its meant to be it will be.

• He's really into you. Yesterday and today must be a busy or bad days for him.

What Girls Said 0