Arrhh! why am I having such a hard time with women?

what does it take? I've tried dating sites, approching, I've been friendly, I've been the a**hole, I've done everything. I'm not the best looking guy but I'm not ugly, I'm in shape, I have a good paying job, I'm funny, tall, kind, respectfully, I have goals, and I have a great family. what am I missing.

3 minutes of your time to answer this can change my life, by the way if your going to say something rude then don't comment. thanx

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro, I'm glad you are able to list your good points, many people either can't or have a hard time doing so. Bravo. I say relax chill back and get to know thy self. What are you after? Are you looking for a NSA thing, then go in hard, make yourself look good and let your d*** do the talking.

If you are looking for a LTR, then get to know the girl/girls in question, get close and let your d*** do some of the talking.

Bottom Line, you should speak from the groin when appropriate.

What Girls Said 1

• You're probably trying to go for women out of your league. If they aren't attracted to you there is nothing you can do.

• what would make a women out of my league?

• Leagues are BS. There is no such thing out of high school.

What Guys Said 3

• Bro, you can start with the basics link

• i'm surprised and shocked since you are in the military

• You're not missing anything. You're just not meeting the right type of women who'll really want to stay long term with you.