I still haven't kissed my boyfriend

So, long story short, I've been with my boyfriend for six months now and we have yet to kiss on the lips. I am highly attracted to him but something just makes me push him away every time he has tried to kiss me. I don't know why. It's probably because I'm really shy about physical intimacy with a guy and I've never been kissed, and plus I'm scared of embarrassing myself in front of him. It's a lot of things, really. Any advice would be really helpful, this is starting to stress me out...

Last night we finally kissed...and it led to a two hour long make out session! Thanks for all your help, you guys. I found out that ultimately it boils down to taking a chance and letting go of your fears and doubts in order to allow yourself the confidence to experience the moment. I'm very proud of myself for finally letting go of my fear and overcoming an obstacle in my life -- one that has led me to great pleasure at that! ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• If him trying to kiss you makes you push him away, turn the tables. If you initiate it you are better prepared and more in control.

• Yeah, but it's kind of difficult for me because I don't have the experience lol. Oh well, that's probably the way it's gonna end up happening because I think he's kind of expecting me to make the first move now since I keep telling him I'm not ready. The only way to let him know I'm ready is to initiate it myself, that way I can't back out... If that makes sense.

• I know what you mean. Don't let your lack of experience hold you back though. Practice makes perfect ;)

• I'm just really tired of beating around the bush... I want him to know how much I care about him and just get on with our relationship already. It's at a stalemate right now and it's time the pieces moved around a bit :) thanks for the advice!

What Guys Said 5

• There is nothing wrong with taking it slow. Its cool you waited 6 months. If he was the kind of guy you didn't want to kiss, then he wouldn't be your boyfriend by now. There is no need to run off and do all three bases now, you can kiss him and keep taking your time.

These things considered, is there anything else remaining holding you back?

If no, then just kiss him already!

• Just try the same way as Julita. Just told Your Boyfriend that this is Your first time. Then he will know that he must be delicate. I think he will make him best to not fail You. Really... Just tell him true. Let him be a gentleman! Good luck!

Ahhh... And You should be sure that You want to try it. Please, don't do it if You feel that is not place or time for 1st kiss. ;)

• Hurrrrrra! :D

• You shouldn't be embarrassed or feel insecure about yourself. Just kiss him.

• Easier said than done, but I will try.

• '. I am highly attracted to him but something just makes me push him away every time he has tried to kiss me.'

I bet that's really frustrating for him. you really need to just let him do it, otherwise he's gonna think you just don't like him that much and he may lose interest.

• I know, it's quite frustrating for both of us. But he's been with me for over six months now, so I don't think he'll be losing interest anytime soon :P I think you're right though, we've both waited long enough.

What Girls Said 1

• I was so scared about my first kiss. I told him, this is my first kiss, I have no idea how to do it and you have to help me. So he did it so gently and nice that I still remember it with a smile.

You just have to kiss him, not gonna be together for long without touching each other. It is great fun, trust me, just be honest with him and let him lead. Good luck!

Oh the first kisses brings back the memories, ha ha :D :D