I gave birth, now he HATES me!?

I gave birth to my daughter in November, and the dad was not involved in any way.. He was very violent towards me and was definitely bad company. He knew my due date, but he moved away when I was 13 weeks pregnant and I decided to cut all contact because he was bad for me and my daughter.. anyway, he tried to contact me and he wrote, texted and emailed me. I was 41 weeks when I gave birth and I decided not to write to him. It was as if he thought I had "lost it" ( the baby) because he wrote " oh I'm so sorry for your loss, dumb cow!" ( yeah, nice guy) and so I figured, why text him? I told the hospital that he was the father and then a paternitytest was on the way. He called me 45 times the day he got the letter that I had stated him as the father, especially because the letter told him that he already owe me money.. of course he denied it so now we have to get bloodtests and all that.. but of course I know it's him.. so the questions is, why does he keep "changing his mind" ? he wrote this :" I hate you, I know you've slept with all my friends you whore, I hate her as well, little rat, she should have died inside you, now my life is ruined.. I HATE YOU" ( so as you see, good fatherfigure) now yesterday he wrote this: " this is torture, is it just about the money? what can I do?" as if he had changed is mind and wanted to be a part of it? he left a message on my cell saying " hey I just want to know if I can see her? I don't want to fight or go to court, so if you say no I'll have to accept" and afterward write " you WHORE, I hate you dirty whore omg iøve kissed your lips I feel so dirty now I have to pay for this sh*t for 18 years" um.. so what is wrong with this guy? :S

Most Helpful Guy

• Who the f*** cares. Get a lawyer. Take him to court for support and then for harassment. Keep a record of EVERYTHING.

And learn how to choose better men.

What Guys Said 3

• I think he's trying to deny paternity by giving you a bad reputation. He's probably thinking that showing this to a lawyer or a judge will be enough a proof to avoid responsibilities.

It's very stupid, because the blood tests will show the truth.

He says he doesn't want to go to court (of course, the only way he could avoid paying would be to convince you not to prosecute).

So stop caring about his futile attempts at dissing you, don't talk to him, and wait for the paternity test's results.

• Thank you :) that made my day "So stop caring about his futile attempts at dissing you, don't talk to him, and wait for the paternity test's results" awesome answer :) yeah he said he didn't want to go to court because he knows I don't want him to see her. So if he does, we have to go to court... but I'll kick his ass! I have proof that he's violent !

• I wonder, why cann't people live with peace and love. You slept with all hie friends, that hurts him so he tries to ignore you. and forget the past.

• i NEVER slept with any of his friends, that would have put it all into perspective, come on.. as if I did..

• It seems that he doesn't want to take responsibility of raising the kid and you.

What Girls Said 2

• he is an irresponsible dirt bag,someone lied to him about you and now he thinks you slept around,a real man would not behave like this, do not let him see the baby until he grows the hell up,he may hurt her if he resents her, make him pay after all she is just as much of a responsibility to him as she is to u

• I agree, I don't want him to see her anyway, I KNOW he would hurt her ...:(

• GOOD FOR U,BETTER DAYS WILL COME FOR You AND YOUR PRECIOUS BABY

• He's a prick and an idiot and I can't believe you slept with him in the first place. I might ask what is wrong with YOU? It doesn't matter what he does now, grow up, put your kid first, take him to court for child support and move on.

• Couldn't agree more. thank you

• Welcome, good luck to you.