All women hate me. What should I do?

Im ugly and all women hate me .None of them want to date me or even be my friend . I don't want to start drinking because I don't want a beer belly . I've been working out for about a year now and still I'm getting no results . I accepted that I am never going to date ,but it still depresses me seeing girls only with good looking guys . What can I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• First: YOU CAN GET WASTED DRUNK AT YOUR YOUNG METABOLIC AGE. Beer bellies don't start becoming a problem until 30 at the earliest, and usually later than 35 for most men. So if you need "Dutch Courage" to approach women, drink up!

link

You can also be a wino, as that tends to be a less caloric drink. Acquiring knowledge of wine also is appealing to some ladies.

Second: there is a "rate my pic" section to this site. Throw a pic up there and see what really happens. This might be, nay, probably, is all in your head.

I have posted an answer like this to a question/comment like this before; here I go again, cutting and pasting, with some modifications for your situation:

*****

I actually understand; I was just like you once. I was bitter because it seemed all the girls were (a) already taken, (b) evil bitches, (c) lesbians (it was university in the San Francisco area), (d) would reject me anyway if I tried, (e) wouldn't date outside their ethnic group--until I discovered that many would!

So buck up. What else to do:

1. If you want to lose your virginity, try an older "Cougar" divorcee, who wants to "get her groove back". She might just be the one to break you in. Your initial lack of game in such a situation will be non-threatening, and therefore downright appealing, to an older divorcee. And by interactions of this nature, you will get "game". And then, by the time you are the age of the Cougars yourself, you may even be trolling for younger babes! Or you may have already found someone and settled in. The point is, you never know until you actually try.

2. Try putting out a personals ad online. You can meet people from the privacy of your home, then call them up, then meet. If it does not work out, no bad repercussions, unlike school or work. Avoid public situations where asking them out leads to humiliation and failure. Avoid noisy dance clubs where you can't actually talk to them. Like me, I am betting you cannot dance without looking foolish, and slam dancing in the mosh pits does not count (am I revealing my age here? So be it).

3. Pour yourself into school / work. Make more money and/or build up skills to make more money. Or if you find an academic interest that excites you, go for it. This is always good.

4. Exercise. You are already doing this, but you say you have no results? Even if utterly non-sporting, it is good just to hike, bike, or lift weights. Don't compete against anyone--that will make you feel worse--just compete against yourself.

5. Look into antidepressant meds. They can really help in some cases.

6. Done enough of #3 and #4? Then develop an interest that takes you someplace you haven't been. Ever skied down a mountain? Scuba dived under the water? Backpacked or camped out in pretty places to get away from it all for a few days or even weeks? There is more to life than just "Birth, School, Work, Death" as the song goes.

• i didn't mean I'm not getting results . I mean women still find me ugly

What Girls Said 2

• I say this with absolute love- stop bitching. The key to catching a girl originates from personality. Make sure you are comfortable talking with girls. Be nice, and have a sense of humor.

Idk what works work out wise for a guy but I agree with heavy5.

Good luck :)

• I'm. Sure your not ugly you just met the wrong people and ill be your friend

What Guys Said 7

• How much effort are you actually putting into it? Yeah you're working out but girls aren't going to flock to you just because you have a nice body. Are you actually approaching lots of girls? It's a numbers game, and I don't care how ugly you are (you're probably not even that ugly), if you talk to enough girls, you'll find some that you can connect with. But making excuses about your looks isn't going to get you anywhere, so you can either man up and start approaching, or keep complaining about it on the internet.

• I have four peices of advice. 1.) If you have a gut do more cardio, if no gut then do more rotations on your days. I lost 65 pounds using this method in three months: (Monday-Abs. Tuesday-Rest. Wensday- Legs and Back. Thursday- Rest. Friday- Cardio. Sarurday- Whole body + cardio. Sunday-Rest.) Switch up every now and then. 2.) Try a to be more styleish. Try a new stle. I usually wear a casual button up shirt open with a somewhat baggy shirt underneath, with a nice pair of sneakers (Jordon, Lebrons) and a nice pair of jeans. 3.) Think before you speak to the woman. Look at her, compliment her(DON'T COMPLIMENT BREASTS.) Say something like "I love the way your top brings out the color of your eyes." This lets her know she is beautiful and styleish, women love it. Ask her why she is wearing make-up, she doesn't need to cover up her already beautiful features. 4.) Be upbeat and try to be funny, chicks like comedians. Be smart about your jokes but not so smart you have to have a Ph.D to understand. Most of all be honest. Lying only trips you up.

• 1) my workout changes becuase I'm a student and my schedule may change anytime

2)im pretty casual with clothes

3)i do compliment

4)never made a girl laugh :/ so I doubt I'm funny

• how will I know what she finds funny ,when she dismisses me from first sight

• size her up before you approach. You need to learn to read body language, that helps me. Then once you get a basic feel of her personality approach cautiously. You don't always have to be funny. Try being smart. Where do you live at? (Europe, Americas?) My advice might not work in other countries, I've never been out of mine.

• You should try spending time with them.

Also, work on your social skills. Just befriend them without having the intention of dating them so that you can hone your social skills.

• well working out requires time and endurance. maybe you should work on yourself this summer (workout, possibly a diet, ect...). Though in all fairness it could be the woman your hitting on. there are shallow bitches out there that will never date a guy who they think are "ugly". That doesn't mean that all woman are like that though. try meeting someone who accepts personality over looks

• Wow you seem like a real pleasure to hang out with. I can't imagine why more women don't like you.

• do you talk to women?

• Seek fulfillment and happiness elsewhere.