Im ugly and all women hate me .None of them want to date me or even be my friend . I don't want to start drinking because I don't want a beer belly . I've been working out for about a year now and still I'm getting no results . I accepted that I am never going to date ,but it still depresses me seeing girls only with good looking guys . What can I do ?
Most Helpful Guy
First: YOU CAN GET WASTED DRUNK AT YOUR YOUNG METABOLIC AGE. Beer bellies don't start becoming a problem until 30 at the earliest, and usually later than 35 for most men. So if you need "Dutch Courage" to approach women, drink up!
You can also be a wino, as that tends to be a less caloric drink. Acquiring knowledge of wine also is appealing to some ladies.
Second: there is a "rate my pic" section to this site. Throw a pic up there and see what really happens. This might be, nay, probably, is all in your head.
I have posted an answer like this to a question/comment like this before; here I go again, cutting and pasting, with some modifications for your situation:
I actually understand; I was just like you once. I was bitter because it seemed all the girls were (a) already taken, (b) evil bitches, (c) lesbians (it was university in the San Francisco area), (d) would reject me anyway if I tried, (e) wouldn't date outside their ethnic group--until I discovered that many would!
So buck up. What else to do:
1. If you want to lose your virginity, try an older "Cougar" divorcee, who wants to "get her groove back". She might just be the one to break you in. Your initial lack of game in such a situation will be non-threatening, and therefore downright appealing, to an older divorcee. And by interactions of this nature, you will get "game". And then, by the time you are the age of the Cougars yourself, you may even be trolling for younger babes! Or you may have already found someone and settled in. The point is, you never know until you actually try.
2. Try putting out a personals ad online. You can meet people from the privacy of your home, then call them up, then meet. If it does not work out, no bad repercussions, unlike school or work. Avoid public situations where asking them out leads to humiliation and failure. Avoid noisy dance clubs where you can't actually talk to them. Like me, I am betting you cannot dance without looking foolish, and slam dancing in the mosh pits does not count (am I revealing my age here? So be it).
3. Pour yourself into school / work. Make more money and/or build up skills to make more money. Or if you find an academic interest that excites you, go for it. This is always good.
4. Exercise. You are already doing this, but you say you have no results? Even if utterly non-sporting, it is good just to hike, bike, or lift weights. Don't compete against anyone--that will make you feel worse--just compete against yourself.
5. Look into antidepressant meds. They can really help in some cases.
6. Done enough of #3 and #4? Then develop an interest that takes you someplace you haven't been. Ever skied down a mountain? Scuba dived under the water? Backpacked or camped out in pretty places to get away from it all for a few days or even weeks? There is more to life than just "Birth, School, Work, Death" as the song goes.1