It has been a day and he has not replied to my text...is he even into me?

Hey!

So I've been on 5 dates with this guy. He initiated 1,2,3 and 4. I initiated date 5. He paid for all the dates (I offered) and is moving at a very slow pace (we made out on the last date). He texts me in between dates and initiating texts is at 50:50 (we both do it). On our last date he talked about future dates that we could go on. Anyway, I asked him if he wanted to chill this weekend (for a 6th date) and he took 12 hrs to reply and said that he couldn't because he had some stuff to do...and replied by saying 'maybe we should look into doing something next week?'...I replied by saying 'sounds good' and then asked him what days are good for him...

He has not replied to my text and one day has gone by...should I just assume that he is not interested?

What Guys Said 1

• It's just a day. Don't think so much about it. It must be that he's just busy.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just take things slow and don't sweat it..its too early to be stressing out