How to date someone that is very busy?

i met a girl and she is extremely busy. 5 days of work and her weekends involve some social event or a friends gathering.

i see her once a week if I'm lucky.

let alone I have to consider she is dating other men

how to deal with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• even if she's really really busy and her schedules packed, if she reallyy wants to talk to u, if she really likes you yano she'll find a way. if you like someone u'll look for that open schedule

if someone likes you they'll always try to talk to u, text you a lot nomsayin. they're going to try to call u, try to I'm u, try to tweet u, try to fb message u, try to tumblr message u. feel me? Lol they'll find a way

What Girls Said 4

• I think I will have this problem if I were to date my crush. I think he thinks I'm too busy.

Well if you really like her, just keep trying with her. You might only be able to see her once a week but hopefully over time, she'll make more time to spend with you. I heard that people tend to compromise when they're in relationships. So you should understand that she has to work and won't be available all the time, but she should also try to open up her schedule to hang out with you.

Again, if you really like her, don't give up and just try to make it work with her. If not, just find someone else.

• Make plans ahead of time. You won't be able to make spur of the moment plans with a girl like her. If you wanna hang out with her Friday, mention it Monday and confirm it by Tuesday

• I had this same problem with a guy. I'd say make plans ahead of time so she can pencil you into her schedule...that way she can make time for you.

• Maybe she will make time for you if you ask her.

What Guys Said 2

• "let alone I have to consider she is dating other men"

Take a page from her book. You need to also date other women.

• The best thing you can do is to text her when she's gonna be free and stick to that.