Could you date somebody who...

Would you date a guy who was 25, worked full time, but lived with his parents to save money?

Now pretend that same guy decided to work only part time. He did so not really because of laziness, but because he wanted more time to work out and lose about 30 pounds. Would this be admirable to you or would you, as a full time employee yourself think not as much of him?

I think my phobia is that the two different women I'm interested in right now are both slightly older and more independent. They live on their own, or with a roommate, and work full time.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's OK as long as you do itbecause of some goals.

What Girls Said 1

• Lose the weight first, find a full-time job, then look for a date. It will boost your confidence and make you appear desirable to the widest audience.

What Guys Said 2

• I hope so

• Of course. I've seen guys who are living under their parents and are still dating a lot of women.