My boyfriend said he wanted to kiss another girl now he said he doesn't mean it should I trust him?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a year and three months. Well, I asked him if he liked any other girls and he said no for awhile and I trusted him. Then I got the truth out of him and he said he liked a girl for three months tat we were dating one that he hasn't even met in person. Then he told me to not worry about her. Well my friend and I acted like her on my friends phone and he had a full conversation with "her". Then there's this freshmen girl he said who looked pretty. Then he said he wanted her but not that bad. He also said he wanted to kiss her. But now he's telling me "Oh I didn't mean a word I said I was so sad because of us fighting so much and I didn't know what I was saying!" What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds pretty immature to me. It's not normal to be with someone and for them to make comments about wanting other girls. It's very conflicting. And immature. I think you're better off with someone who actually wants you, and only you. Even if he says "oh it's a joke" or "I didn't mean it". If it wasn't important, he wouldn't have said it in the first place.

What Guys Said 3

• he's not going to tell you the truth about this stuff. Its like someone isn't going to admit they are doing illegal things to a police officer. Think about it.I would just accept that he has other desires for females and if he's with you hopefully he wants to be.

• Never trust men ever

• You should stick to him. Trust him until you've caught him red handed or the evidences are just hard enough to believe.

What Girls Said 1

• He's a teenager and has an itch to date around. He's young and it is bound to happen at some point. Either he will end up breaking up with you and hurting you really bad or you have to be the one to end it. I'm not saying there are no teenage boys with good intentions, but this one sure does not sound like he wants to stay with his high school sweetheart. His behavior is not serious boyfriend material and he is very immature.