Guys, can your feelings for a girl change in just a few days?

I have a colleague who has been hinting at me that he likes me for months, however he still hasn´t asked me out. In the beginning he just made comments, such us him having me in his dreams, wanting to know if I appreciate him, saying that he really likes me etc.. after this he has started being a bit more proactive and has made a phone called, texted me and visited me in my department at work.Three days ago he visited me again and told me that he was ill. I have texted him two days later only to ask how he feels and just got no response at all from him for two days so far. I CAN´T UNDERSTAND WHY HE HAS BEEN HINTING FOR MONTHS, HE HIMSELF HAS TEXTED ME AND NOW HE DOESN´T REPLY TO MINE AT ALL. Has he changed his mind about me in two days or is he playing games ? I know he received the message.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes ,and I'm in that stage now . I'm lording the feelings for this one girl.

• You mean your feelings for that girl are changing? but I suppose there is a reason?

• Hmmm I would be interested to know why as well, why you just suddenly started losing feelings for this said girl.

• Because they're not getting the message !

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, definitely. Even if we've been great together and there's some reason that I don't like her anymore, it will definitely change, even over night is enough.

What Girls Said 1

• WHY DONT YOU ASK HIM OT INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT HE IS OR IS NOT DOING.

isn't it better to do something then cling to your assumptions?

you're certainly not saving time by obsessing... since you're wasting time thinking of him you might as well do something about it. instead of being a vegetable.