If a girl gave her your number, would you text her if you weren't interested?

.so I gave this kid I was attracted to in my class my number.. he ended up texting me.. talked for a bit the past few day.. and he has finals, so he has been studying a lot for them. flat out told me a couple of times, "hey, time to study. I'll ttyl" and each time, I let him be. didn't bother him, didn't text him again until the next day.. I asked him how it went.. then he fell asleep and texted me the next day. and then he said again how he had to get back to studying (which is perfectly fine! he is a biomedical engineering major, after all) and I haven't heard from him since yesterday.

does he have the ball in his court now? should I just sit back and see if he follows through? every time we talk, it's great conversation. he is very interested in what I have to say, which is a rarity. I don't know.

guys, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's interested. After all, why bother sending a quick "ttyl" text if not really planning to talk later? The only reason to send a text like that is genuinely to let someone know you are thinking of them, even though you're hugley busy with finals or whatever. That's what I think.

• that's true. I didn't nag him about it either.. I hate doing that. thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• Leave him alone till his finals are over. Biomedical engineering is one of the toughest majors out there. When school is over then text him again and ask him to hangout. Guys love it when a girl shows interest. Answer mine please

• yeah that was the plan. I don't like to be much of a nag.. so I'll just let it be and see what happens.

• Probably enjoys texting with you but also needs to focus on studying.

• No, I wouldn't text her. If I'm interested in her, I would text her instantly.

Yes, just be patient with your guy.

• I get girls numbers too . I would text them to be nice . But I might text if interested , but I usually text when I have time

What Girls Said 2

• the ball is in his court,let him get done w exams and if he is interested he will text u

• he wouldn't. he would only text if he was interested