He says go away forever

I broke up with my partner of 5 years due to little arguments but we were having them very often over 3 weeks and I guess it had got stress full as nothing was changing what the argument was about.

Split now is 2 months long and had no contact from either partner till text messages recently not being very nice he says he won't be civil towards me he wants me to go away forever!. I have been going out a lot more than I did do and his male friend has told him I have been with one of my ex boyfriends work mates it is not true but I won't show myself up making him believe me as we are not together and I explained it is total rubbish talk to him via text in a reply. So I'm kinda feeling hurt to how bad he wants me to disappear and he never wants to see or talk to me if we crossed paths which we will do. What is he really feeling ?

Most Helpful Guy

• At least he'ws not giving mixed signals! You don't have to agonize over whether you should move on, right?

And you should...a lot of little arguments meant a major problem was developing,and after 2 months, if he's still ignoring you, it's past time to consider it over!

What Guys Said 3

• You're not having 'no contact' if you're texting each other. He's really feeling he never wants to talk to you again.

• He is jealous, just stop contacting him and see how it goes

• It seems that the jealousy within him is so great that he just don't like to see you anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• jealousy,the fact that you are out having fun and not miserable burns him up

• Yes I think I'd like to believe yours is true answer I was the one to end it and arguments were mainly petty annoying behavior spouts at each other. To add to the going out I no he hasn't been out much at all yet I got my job back the week after we split up also I have changed my hair to blond and I am on track with bills etc. So I ask myself why not accept being civil to each other why the need to hate me so much if he don't care he would be fine with being civil right?

• Argh I get what your saying oh no wonder he hates me etc, I'm very happy for your advice it does make sense to why he can't be reasonable and he did also say a reply to "So your just going to be another one of them ass hole ex's" he replied "Yes Guaranteed" but of course his ego hurts

• thats it, ,do you ,don't let him bring you down.

• well it really depends on what those arguments were about, I think he just feels hurt and maybe (sorry to say) he lost feelings for you, but it doesn't mean he doesn't care about you, I think he's just confused, and maybe doesn't want to have contact with you because he might feel things he doesn't want to feel