I still haven't been kissed...

I'm 17 and never had my first kiss. I'm pretty popular at school and have tons of friends but I've just never been kissed by a boy or gone any farther than that. I feel like I'm the only one. Is it weird to not have been kissed yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cool I'm almost 17 and I haven't kissed anyone either. I have a good amount of friends too I'm just a little shy, I'm sure some of your friends haven't kissed anyone either, and they're not going to say anything about it. The time will come though :)

What Guys Said 7

• You are supposed to be exactly where you are right now. Don't worry. Everyone moves at different speeds and different times under different circumstances. No worries love. It will happen.

• You're probably just not in the right situations. Also at your age and especially younger I found women tended initiate things. This will change very soon though.

• you good :) the younger you start dating and doing that stuff, the more likely you will get knocked up or in a bad situation. I'm 17 and I haven't even held hands with a girl.. and not because I'm a dork or anything.

• It's not weird at all. Some women reach 25 without being kissed at all.

• Ill give you a kiss :)

• I want to kiss you like this link

• No it's not weird. It's pretty normal at your age

What Girls Said 4

• No it's not weird. We all experience this kind of stuff at different points of our lives... it's not a race or anything! The right one will come along, don't worry :)

• Definitely not weird. Some of my closest friends haven't been kissed yet. When it happens it happens don't be embarrassed because it hast yet.

• nope

• I will turn 18 this month, and I haven't had my first kiss. It's very normal, no worries :)