What should I do next, in this situation with a girl?

K so I met this girl walking my dog, and she's really cool. I've hung out with her like 5 times and I haven't even kissed her yet... like every time we meet up its all good but like it never like escalates. She's been to my house and we ate, watched a movie and cuddled in bed but like it didn't seem like she wanted to hook up or anything (she had her body facing away at times). But like when we meet up I want to kiss her at the end but it just never happens... short of me grabbing her face and kissing it, it would feel forced..

Maybe she thinks were just friends but like she asks me to hang out and is down to meet up, we live like 30 seconds away which is nice.. but should I just tell her I like her? and ask what the deal is between us? she has mentioned her ex a few times so iunno what that could mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I would make a move on her. She wants your to, she's just shy. If she didn't she wouldn't want to spend time with you like that and cuddle. Avoid telling her. That's less attractive than if you show her with body language. Start by flirting with her. Touch her. Give her a hard time or tease her. Give her a long look. If you don't know what expression to give her, think in your head about the things you want to do to her will help bring it out. She talks about her ex because that was a big, important part of her life and it probably relates to a context your in.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• it could mean he's not toally 'ex' yet..that's often the case when someone seems unot to want to commit themselves..

.so ask her, and also ask her what''s going on between you. Are you just neighbors, or/?

• As you have described the situation, it could be one of two things:

1) She's waiting for you to make a move.

2) She's not interested, and she just sees you as a hangout buddy.

The next time you see her, give her a kiss. If she pulls away or turns her head, she's not interested.

• It means she is single. Just kiss her, now is the perfect time for it. If she doesn't like it, you're not going to lose a lifelong friend. If she does like it she might someday touch your penis, so that's always a plus.

• She really does like you a lot, by how she also want to hang out with you.

You should just go for the kiss the next time you see her.