Dating 2 months...exclusive, but no title. wtf?!

So I met a wonderful guy off of an online dating site. He treats me like a princess. He pretty much after the 3rd date said he wanted to be exclusive and wasn't interested in dating anyone else. I thought that was a bit soon, but I was smitten and went along.

About one month in I asked him what exactly "exclusive" meant. If we are bf/gf? He said that we are "seeing each other", but it's not officially labeled or anything. He said we still have to meet each others' friends and what not. I guess have the relationship develop a little more. I just met his friends this weekend, but he only introduced me by name. We are having sex. Started about one month in. I know am not as experienced as he had hoped (he kind of told me I need to loosen up), but I told him it takes me time to get comfortable with a new guy. I'm not mad at him though because I know it's true. Is the label a big deal for guys or is he playing me for a fool. If he doesn't do it by the 3 month mark, I think I'm going to leave. Am I being too impatient?

Oh and he's introduced me to his parents...but then again he lives with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's stringing you along. Sorry but it don't take that long for a guy to know whether he wants to be with you. ESPECIALLY if yall have already had sex. He's enjoying the benefits of being your man without actually having to be your man. Do you think if somebody like Beyonce/Megan Fox/Rihanna/insert celeb dream girl was hooking up with him for 2 months and wanted a relationship, do you think he'd wait that long to be exclusive with her? Face it you are not the one he really wants, he's playing the field and still holding out. You're not being too impatient, you're actually being too passive by putting up with this. You're not getting your needs met yet you're giving him what he wants. That's a problem...FOR YOU.

What Guys Said 1

• Labels are not a great deal for him since it's just a label. If I really like her, it doesn't matter what stage we are. It seems that you're just being too impatient.

What Girls Said 2

• My guy was the one who wanted to be exclusive before me, but I waited until at least a month. We had sex on the 6th date and he told me I was the only girl he wanted to see. Once I knew it was right, I let him know I was jealous if any other girl dated him and he was the only guy I wanted sex with. He then asked me to be exclusive. I asked, "Like boyfriend/girlfriend?" and he said yes. It's always good to ask what they mean by exclusive. To me the two are the same, so if a guy really likes you I don't see how the label should change anything...

• he can be exclusive but not official? sounds like he is trying to secure sex w no strings attached,don't give him anymore sex until its official..see what he does