Feeling tired after a date with a girl

Me and this girl have been seeing each other for a while. On two occasions we've gone out for a drink, then we'd walk through the park and make out. Our dates usually last for 3-4 hours. I like her and she likes me and things are developing nicely. Everything's fine until I come home. The minute I'm home I feel extremely tired and want to go to bed right away. Does anyone know why that happens? I don't get tired of her, though. When I'm with her I feel great. The moment I come home, however, I wanna sleep.

Most Helpful Guy

• On the date do you constantly worry about what your doing? Because you could be mentally tired. Also if your nervous or constantly thinking about how the date is going then your a little nervous and your body produces adrenaline which causes "fight or flight " behavior which involves higher blood pressure, increased fidgeting heightened senses and so on. So when you get home the adrenaline disappears and you crash. also you feel safe when your home i.e normal blood pressure and so on .. compared to how you were feeling on the date so your body knows it can shut itself off.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• well 3-4 hour dates would require that you are expending a lot of energy. so in that time your mind is working hard so I'd imagine at the end of the date you are just sort of drained (in a good way). Doesn't seem like a bad thing, it means that you are putting a lot of effort into your time with her and at the end you body just needs to catch up and get replenished

• Could be that you're stressing yourself out prior to the date, so that by the time it's over, you've exhausted yourself, emotionally. Or she's a psychic vampire.

• It must be that you have a low endurance, and you don't work out a lot.