Should I text him or him first?

so this guy I've been texting for a week now always text me with a "good morning" text and I kind of got pretty used to it because who wouldn't want a cute morning text. anyways he asked me on a date and that was our first meeting ever .. we met and we had a heavy make out session. anyways he didn't text me today even a good morning text. is he waiting on me to text him or his not interested ?

pls advice

well I texted him... and he never replied back! who does that?! another douche bag on the list!

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, freak out much? Just text him, for f**k's sake. Ever heard of this thing called c-o-m-m-u-n-i-c-a-t-i-o-n? It's sort of a requirement for any relationship, and you waiting for him do to all the work is most certainly not communication.

• It must be that he's just busy or he's waiting for you. Either way, text him first.

What Girls Said 0