How did your first kiss happened?

I never kiss a guy before, not even on the cheek. But some people experience their first kiss differently. So how did your first kiss happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• He asked me if he kissed me, would I kiss him back, and after dodging the question for a couple hours, I said I would. Then, a few months later, I'd forgotten about the kiss conversation, and my family was visiting his cottage and he and I were talking. And he just kept getting closer and closer to my face and I was super nervous so I talked faster and more and then he kissed me while I was talking and I just about died from a heart attack lol.

It's super lame but there you have it. He's the first and only boy I've ever kissed. Since that kiss there has been somewhere upwards of 3000 more spread over the course of six years. And it never gets old :)

What Guys Said 4

• my first kiss I've ever had was waiting in line for class after recess. A girl I had a small crush on gave me a kiss on the side of my face. I was way embarrassed because it was in front of all my friends. I liked it though :)

• I dreamt of one of my friend kissing me on the cheek too. But it never happen

• I let a woman I thought was cute borrow a story I wrote and she never returned it.

A few years later, we crossed paths and I invited her out so she could return it. We met up and she forgot it again! But we were too busy enjoying each others' company. On the next date, it was raining and she was clinging to me under my umbrella, holding my hand.

As we were parting, I asked her to give me a kiss goodbye. She did so on the cheek. I told her that it was fun but I wanted a better kiss. She obliged.

• Spontaneously in high school when my hormones were set to maximum. It was with my girlfriend at the time so at least I had some self control.

• I am just talking to her, then I got the urge. I simply looked at her eyes, then slowly interlocking our lips together.

What Girls Said 3

• ugh honestly it was awkward and horrible, I wish I could've waited longer to kiss him because we're still together 8 months later and I feel like I truly love him rn.

Anyways we were chilling on my bed. I had to leave the country the next day to go back to school. It was 3 weeks after we had gotten together and I told him I wanted to take some pics to look back on when I'd miss him because I will be gone until school ends. So we took some silly pics then I was liike "I want a picture of us kissing" and yeah it happened, then he tried to french when I wasn't expecting it and I squealed and ahhhhhh so awkwarddddd. Everything ended theere lmao. Next time I see him I'm going to count that as our first real kiss

• A lousy dare. It was bad and humiliating, haha! My first REAL kiss was a long time after that one. We were looking at an art book I have, talking about beautiful this or that is. He made a joke about something and when I laughed and looked at him, he grabbed my face and kissed me. It was pretty good :-)

• it was so awkward . I was falling asleep and he just kissed me lol