Why can't I get a girlfriend?

Is it weird that I am 19 and have never dated, kissed, or held hands romantically with a female (I am not related to)? It's not like I don't ever try to date or start a relationship just every time I try I get denied and usually told I'm like a brother to them. So my second question is why, in your options, can't I ever get a girl to go out with me?

details about my self: I go to college in the south, I'm 6 foot 3 inches about 200 lbs. and in pretty good shape, and I'm also a little country.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're on a beautiful journey that so many men have to take. You're on a journey where you unlearn the 'nice guy syndrome' that's politically correct in the West today.

What Girls Said 1

• Presumably you're asking out your friends if they say "you're like a brother".

The "friend zone" exists - it consists of the group of guys we don't view romantically. To avoid it NEVER make friends with a girl you're interested in, rather, make your intentions clear from the beginning.

What Guys Said 2

• hate the system

• It must be because of your shape/weight that you can't get women.

And you're not weird at all. A lot of guys hit their 30s without even touching a single woman.